CAPILLARY REALIGMENT PRIMROSE AFRO-KERATIN
PRIMROSE is a product aimed at Hair Realignment techniques whose main objective is to align the hair and revitalize the damaged hair fiber. Developed with a 100% organic and vegan formula, the product works to strengthen the hair and seal the cuticles, providing a healthy, soft and lasting smoothness.
PRIMROSE is a product for professional use recommended for everyone looking for a beneficial and safe realignment, since its technology is able to prevent the appearance of the main signs of dryness and repair the damage suffered by the hair structure.
Its use is authorized for all types of hair, including those chemically treated or those undergoing a hair transition phase.
PRIMROSE's technology is enriched with the best ingredients available on the market. Its formula is composed of four main pillars. They are: Buriti, Tannin Acid, Lumini System and Biotin.
Buriti and Tannin Acid act directly in the treatment of the hair fiber and in the alignment of the threads. While Buriti provides deep hydration to the locks, Tannin Acid, in turn, breaks the bonds of connection of the capillary structure and helps in sealing the hair.
The Lumini System and Biotina are responsible for conditioning and strengthening the hair. Respectively, the ingredients are responsible for realigning the hair fiber cuticles and recovering the proteins lost by the thread, providing more strength and vitality to the locks.
The great differential of PRIMROSE is, without a doubt, its treatment power. In addition to safely realigning the wires, the product also provides the balance of the internal structures of the hair fiber, preventing the wires from suffering from dryness and porosity after the realignment method.
In addition, the product also has antioxidant properties responsible for neutralizing the action of free radicals and, consequently, preventing the emergence of the main signs of premature aging.
See below all the benefits offered by PRIMROSE:
– Powerful and long-lasting smooth;
– Deep hydration and soft touch to the locks;
– Extraordinary shine;
– Reconstruction and retexturing of internal structures;
– Keratin replacement;
– Antioxidant and rejuvenating action;
– Repair of the main damages suffered by the wire;
– Frizz control and split ends repair;
– Easy and practical application.
Non-hypoallergenic product, it is recommended to carry out the following patch test before the procedure:
01 – With the help of a cotton swab, apply the product on the forearm or behind the ear, in an area of about 1 cm.
02 – Wait for approximately 20 minutes to act. If any reaction occurs at any time during the test, wash the area immediately. If not, remove the product and perform the procedure.
– Store in a cool and ventilated place.
– Pregnant and lactating women, consult a specialist before application.
HOW TO USE
All these benefits offered by PRIMROSE are only achieved if the product is correctly applied to the hair. Therefore, it is extremely important to follow the way of use suggested by the manufacturer.
There are two different ways to apply the product. It all depends on the degree of porosity and curvature of the wire. See below:
1. With clean and damp hair
2. Apply the product evenly along the entire length of the hair, from root to tip (applying 1 cm from the scalp).
3. Leave to act from 1 hour to 1h30m.
4. After the break time, rinse thoroughly.
5. Dry, brush completely with a dryer and flat iron.
6. Finish as you wish
1. The product must be applied along the entire length of the strands, so, to facilitate the application, the first step is to divide the hair into four parts.
2. Starting at the nape of the neck, apply PRIMROSE all over the capillary perimeter, strand by strand, using a brush and a comb.
3. Respect the action time from 40min to 1h depending on the degree of porosity of the thread.
4. Rinse all hair and remove 100% of the product.
5. Dry the hair completely with a dryer.
6. Divide the hair again into four parts and pass the iron through the strands 10 to 15 times at a temperature of 180°.